Global Aviation Insurance in Westlake Village, CA
Owners and operators of all types of vehicles should acquire adequate insurance to protect themselves financially. This is especially true for businesses involved in aviation. Even the slightest error or lapse in attention can lead to catastrophic incidents with devastating losses and damages. With that in mind, it’s necessary to understand aviation insurance.
What Does Worldwide Aviation Insurance Cover?
As your business assesses and addresses its aviation insurance needs, many components may be necessary to optimize your coverage. Although the specific details of an ideal policy may vary among companies, in most cases, a sufficient insurance portfolio should include some combination of the following:
- In-flight insurance—This type of coverage protects your aircraft while in motion, either during flight or ground operations.
- Ground risk hull insurance (in motion)—This coverage can provide financial assistance if your aircraft is damaged while in motion on the ground, such as while being taxied or while preparing for takeoff.
- Ground risk hull insurance (nonmotion)—If your aircraft is damaged while grounded and stationary, such as from a collision, animal-related damage, severe weather or vandalism, this coverage can help pay for resulting expenses.
- Public liability insurance—This coverage, also known as third-party liability insurance, can provide financial aid if your aircraft causes damage to another party’s property, such as ground support equipment, hangars or other airport facilities.
- Passenger liability insurance—If passengers in your aircraft are injured during a flight, this coverage may help pay for related medical expenses and legal fees. In the event of a fatality, this insurance can also pay out death benefits to victims’ families.
- Aviation accident insurance—This insurance policy can help pay for medical expenses if employees, pilots or passengers are injured during a flight.
Get the Right Coverage
With over 30 years of experience serving Westlake Village and the surrounding area, the agents at Andergray Insurance are well-equipped to help your business assess and address its coverage needs. We will work with you to analyze your circumstances and ensure that you have access to the resources you need in the wake of an incident. Contact us today to get started.